About the Challenge
We present to you the 2nd Edition of the SHOPPERS STOP CAMPUS GURU CHALLENGE - A Case Study Competition for B-School Students to be held from 27th November to 7th January, 2017. The CAMPUS GURU CHALLENGE is a unique intercollege Case Study Competition brought to you by SHOPPERS STOP. We are looking for visionaries who possess sound business knowledge, have an eye for detail and are ready to take that extra step that differentiates them from others!
Students from premium B-Schools are invited to form teams and submit their papers on the challenges presented in the case study document. All the entries will be evaluated and the best teams will be shortlisted for the Grand Finale in Mumbai which will be judged by a jury of eminent CXOs. The shortlisted teams will be flown down to Mumbai for presenting their strategies to the Grand Finale jury comprising of Chief Executives.
There are immense possibilities and rewards for those who reign supreme in the competitions (details available in the Awards section) The intent of this mega-initiative is to provide an opportunity for India's best and brightest B-School minds to improve their strategizing skills, while enhancing the equity of the SHOPPERS STOP employer brand.
- The SHOPPERS STOP CAMPUS GURU CHALLENGE will be conducted through a combination of online and offline methodologies. The online part is hosted on www.kuotient.com.
- The offline parts will constitute the jury evaluation & shortlisting process along with the Grand Finale which will be conducted in Mumbai during February 2017.
Focus Areas for the Case Study
- Social Media Strategies
- App based Strategies
- Marketing Strategies to attract more Millennials
- Customer Experience Management
- Cash Efficient Competitive Strategies
The Case study will focus on the following five areas
The submissions will have to answer the questions given in the case study document (based on market benchmarking, primary & secondary research)
- Stage 1: A 'corporate jury' of CXOs will evaluate the entries and shortlist the top 8 teams for the grand finale.
- Stage 2: A 'grand jury' will judge the finale and decide the overall winners.
Last Date for Submissions
Announcement of Finalists
: 27th November 2016
: 7th January 2017
: 1st February 2017
: 9th February 2017